Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The doors are open!

Welcome, friends!

What you see is a brand spankin' new challenge blog, a brainstorm child of mine... Iwona Palamountain.
After hours upon hours, spent admiring the work of some of the most talented paper crafters in the Blogland, I decided that I need a place to pay tribute to them and their amazing creations, that shaped me as a card maker.

I came up with the idea of giving us all an opportunity to take a closer look at some of their most unique creations, and letting us learn from them. What's beautiful in the industry, is that there's so much inspiration around, that all we need to do is reach for it, and let it make you grow as an artist. Hopefully our challenges will let you do just this.

Every month we will feature a new Guest Designer (Muse), and I'll pick some of her most impressive creations, to be the themes for the four weekly challenges for that month.
Our insanely talented Design Team members will be showing you, how these creations inspired them, and you'll have an opportunity to play along with us!

New challenges will be introduced every Thursday, and the best creations for the last week's challenge will receive the Winner and Top 3 awards. We've also got a regular sponsor, AesaLina from PixiePetals on Etsy, who will generously provide a new prize each week, for one lucky participant, chosen randomly from the list of players.

I hope you'll join us!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds FABULOUS! I can't wait for you to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about this new challenge blog! Can't wait for the first one. Congratulations, Chupa, on a fabulous idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea.. I'll definitely be checking out your challenges! How do you guys choose the guest designers? I'd love to be considered!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!